Sunday, November 23, 2008

Exam 3 Results on WebCT

I have posted the Exam 3 results to WebCT. I will post the exam review on Monday (running a little behind schedule here). The average was 74.2% and the median was 76%. Pretty good job overall but there was a two question curve included in your grades (essentially you get to toss-out two questions).

Also, I have posted TVM Tutorial results on WebCT. If is say "complete" you are good to go. If it says "Incomplete" or "No/Photocopy cover page" please contact me immediately. Thanks!

Also, also, I have calculated your grade before the final exam (exam 1 + exam 2 + exam 3/3) which are posted on WebCT. You can check your grade before going into the final. These final grades do not include any bonus point for our four bonus bloggers.

No comments: